Friday 4 November 2011

Something that makes me giggle...

Ok, apologies first, I know it’s been a while since I have properly written on here, but as usual I never seem to have a spare minute. I have been busy working on Puzzle samples, Book samples, Fathers Day cards, new Christmas cards for WHSmith and illustrating two very funny childrens books for the lovely Igloo Books. I’d love to share a few of the illustrations but as they are very much work in progress I can’t share anything with you just yet. 

So all I have to give you for now is this very funny picture below, that I found on the web. Any time I get tired with work I just look at the little girls face...I can't tell if she’s laughing or screaming, but either way it makes me giggle so much...happy laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment