Monday 17 September 2012

New Stuff

So its been aaaaaages since I've written on here. Sorry. It's been a busy couple of months, and looks to be a busy next few!

I've been illustrating greetings cards and books...and more books...and more books, oh and my best friend got married so there was some Invitation and Order of Service design squeezed in there (and flower arranging & table decorating & a lot of celebrating) followed by more books...and now more books. So I am a happy illustrator!

And today I have just seen two more of my illustrated products are available to buy...woohoo!

The lovely folk over at Ginger Fox asked me to illustrate another puzzle and a book for Marks & Spencer, and they are now up on Mark's and Spencer's website.

See...



and you can see them by clicking HERE (for the puzzle) and HERE (for the book).

And here are some pics...








I'll pop some more up when I get my samples! Now back to the book pencils...

No comments:

Post a Comment